FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. When will I receive my order?
We aim to complete your order and have it in your hands at least one month prior to your wedding date. If you require your order sooner than this please let us know when placing your order.
2. How far in advance should I place my order?
Our processing time we require to complete each order is at least 8-12 weeks lead time for packages, 6-8 weeks lead time for bridal bouquets and 4-6 weeks lead time for accessories.
Processing time + Delivery time + One month = total estimated time
For example: 6 weeks for a bouquet + delivery 1-2 weeks + 4 weeks = 12 weeks
You should order at least 12 weeks before your wedding date! If your wedding is less than 12 weeks away, please contact us for a rush order.
3. Do you require a deposit?
Yes, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to start the designing process and the final payment is made before receiving your order.
4. Do you take rush orders?
Rush orders are considered 2 weeks or less for accessories and 4 weeks or less for bouquets and packages. These are taken based on availability and if the materials needed are in stock. All rush orders must be paid in full before designing process begins.
5. Can I cancel my order? Please know, we do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations for any reason. All of our items are made to order specially for you.
7. Can you replicate a bouquet? Each item is handcrafted and cannot be 100% identical. Brooches and embellishments may also be different from ones in our photos but will always be of the same high quality. We are always ordering new designs and love to incorporate these into new bouquets and accessories!
8. Can you create a bouquet I found on Pinterest? If you fell in love with a specific design you found online, we would love to use it as an inspiration to create a one-of-a-kind piece for you. All of our designs are original and we love when our clients have visions and ideas that we can bring to life.
9. Do you ship worldwide? Yes! Please include your location when filling out the request form and we will provide you with the best shipping method to your location.
10. Do you offer color swatches/samples? Yes, we are happy to offer free samples of flowers and ribbons of up to 5 colors each. Please note that the flowers are used only for color sample purposes and may not be of quality that we use in our products.
For more information, please contact us.